CVS via SSH issues

Scott Goodwin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:32:26 +0000

(resend -- forgot to set the 'Re:' to something intelligible -- sorry.)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:46:02 -0700,
plug-discuss-request@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us said:

I've experienced the same behavior intermittently on my RH 7.2 box
while checking out
source from SourceForge.net. Not sure where the problem is, but when I
Ctrl-C to break the
connection, it seems that the last file did fully download, so the
problem is probably in the
closing the socket connection itself.

/s.