Just Verifying. (Installfest)

Bryce C. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Jun 2002 17:29:56 -0700

The monitor is, how can I put this, "integrated" in to its surroundings
so it's not possible to bring it.  Besides, it serves other computers.
The adaptor sets the resolution anyway.  Yes I do have the MkLinux CD I
burned as well as the 6 SuSE LiveEval 8.0 CDs I said I'd bring.  I just
need some help installing MkLinux from someone more fluent with
"MACinease".

Thanks for the offer.