Just Verifying. (Installfest)

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:57:49 -0400

As far as I know, we will not have any install media for MkLinux at the Fest.
But, if you bring the install media, I am sure you will find people willing to
do what they can to help get you going.

I would recommend that you bring the monitor.  I have no idea how tricky video
settings are on a PowerPC.  I'll even help you bring it in, if you want.  :^)

Alan