Off-topic...

Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:08:10 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Jun, 2002 schwätzte Jiva DeVoe so:

> So sue me... I know there's some other Mac OSX users on here... Anyone
> besides me into coding on OSX?  Or interested in learning about it?  Email
> off-list since this is off topic. :)  (Though it IS an Open-source Unix
> based OS)

It's *mostly* *BSD, so it's *almost* not off-topic :).

It does some funky-add mac stuff, but there's still *BSD in there somewhere
and we allow *BSD stuff...

We'll ( Frenchie, that is ) even be willing to help install *BSD Sat.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man