Need help with IRQ conflict with pcmcia network card

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:01:57 -0400

I fixed the problem by
1. setting all system devices to be plug-n-play in the bios
2. reset the config.opts to the defaults
3. uncommented the line "include port 0x1000-0x17ff" in config.opts.

Pcmcia and networking now work.

Mark