Plug Logo Update

slr plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:16:36 -0700

I just wanted to give you guys an update on the progress of the new image.
Austin is done with the complete re-draw of Tux, and i must say it is the
most beautiful computer generated Tux image i have ever seen. the lines are
so clean, and aliasing is non-existent on the edges and should remain that
way no matter how big or small the image is. he would have already been done
with it, but our CEO has slammed him with a lot of work. so hopefully by next
week sometime we will have a complete vector image, and by looks of it so
far, one we will all be very proud to hang across our upper torso's. :~D

slr