Fwd: LINX JOBS

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:52:50 -0700

Got a call from this guy.  This sounds like the real deal.  You can probably
guess what "company" this is by the description if you keep up with the
corporate support for Linux news.  If you are willing to relocate, it
sounds like a kick-ass job.

Subject: LINX JOBS
Date: Monday 17 June 2002 05:21 pm
From: "Dennis Reilly" <dennis.reilly@triadgroup.com>
To: "Dennis Reilly" <Dennis@SBS4.SBS4.COM>

Hi - This is blinded for confidentiality.  I'm networking to fill 2
 positions with a scientific client that is going with a massively
 clustered LINUX cluster that will deliver over 8 teraflps.  This is a
 coding position. enhance functionality, develop or know where to find
 tools.  Would necessarily entail cultivating ties to/with Open-Source
 community.  Would pay 80K in low cost of living WA state area.  If you are
 interested or know another who would be, feel free to contact me or pass
 this on.  US Citizenship and college degree is mandatory because this is a
 Fed involved organization.  Should be a dream job for the discriminating
 LINUX nerd. Thanks,
Dennis Reilly  -  TRIAD Sr. Account Manager
425-454-0282   or   800-514-9155
* Please pardon email errors e.g. capitalization, spelling, etc., as, due
 to my fractured right wrist, I'm reduced to pecking away, mainly, with my
 less obedient left  =)

Kurt Granroth - "KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"
KDE Developer/Evangelist | granroth@kde.org
http://www.granroth.org  | kurt@granroth.org