linux at work

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:41:21 -0700 (MST)

I've a collection of links, some to the various open source school
projects:

http://www.technicaljanitors.com/main/who_is_using_linux.php

 - tom e.

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, charlie bullen wrote:

Several of my collegues have been forced to go from WIN98 to XP and they all
hate it. I've generated some interest with the multiple virtual desktops on
my Suse box.

I have the next task in mind, which is to implement the thin client solution
that you (Matt Alexander) presented a few weeks ago. THey have 10 or so old
computers sitting around ranging from p133s to 566 celerons that could be put
to good use.

What was the web site for the distro that is being used in Oregon at schools
to do the thin client thing.

Charlie