linux at work

Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:56:32 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Jun, 2002 schwätzte charlie bullen so:

> One problem with opera though is that I have several groups of tasks. Each
> group requires several programs, including at times 3 or 4 browser windows. I
> can use virtual desktops to segregate the task groupings, which has worked
> out well, but opera presents a problem as all the opera windows are opening
> in the same window. If I used Mozilla, could I open a Mozilla session in a
> virtual window and then keeping that session there, open 1 or more sessions
> in another window?

I think mozilla can do tabs. Galeon definitely can. Each 'browser window'
then is a virtual window within the browser.

It's an excellent feature. Konqueror needs it.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)