Possible Fry's sponsorship?

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:13:33 -0700

If Fry's won't "join up", give a shot at PC Computer Club on Southern and
Alma School (near Fiesta Mall and the B of A building). They're a small
enough company that exposure like what we could provide would be the perfect
ad campaign. I'd go and ask myself, but my time is rather limited right now.

--
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
mondoshawan@tank.dyndns.org