Linux for Christians

Greg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:24:41 -0700

I guess, whatever makes you happy and propagates linux.  Although I
think technology should
be neutral and not associated with any particular religion.  There is
enough of flame wars going
on out there without mixing the religions ones.
RedHat vs. Debian
Vim vs. Emacs
KDE vs. Gnome

you name it....

Now if we start mixing religion to it......  some may start screaming:
"Microsoft take me away!"

p.s. you will never here that from me tho.

Greg