The word is out!

Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:17:44 -0700 (MST)

Am 06. Jun, 2002 schwätzte alandd@mindspring.com so:

> The demographic you describe is EXACTLY the demographic we want to reach
> for this event.  An Install Fest is mostly for people who aren't Linux
> users but want to try it and maybe become a Linux user.  Granted, the
> usual meetings are more targeted toward Linux users but the Install Fest
> is there to help new users get started.

Alan's right. The people who listen to The Computer Corner are a major part
of our target audience.

We want them to know there's a local support network if they want to try
GNU/Linux or *BSD.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson