The word is out!

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:52:28 -0400

The demographic you describe is EXACTLY the demographic we want to reach for this event.  An Install Fest is mostly for people who aren't Linux users but want to try it and maybe become a Linux user.  Granted, the usual meetings are more targeted toward Linux users but the Install Fest is there to help new users get started.

This other project that mention sounds interesting, what little you can say right now.  I will watch with great interest.

Alan