Sending out press release - LAST CALL!

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:39:57 -0700

I can easily put a link to a map of SCC when I update PlugPresents web site.
I bet Vic can do the same for the Plug web site.

Kimi has made available an email address (installfest@unitywave.com).  Do we
want to use this instead of contact@plug.phoenix.az.us?  If we do, we
obviously change the Press Release and let Kimi know who to forward the mail
from that address to.