Update: Phoenix.pm: Dan Sugalski speaking June 20th (fwd)

William Lindley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:01:55 -0700 (MST)

Additional info from the Phoenix Perl Mongers about an upcoming Open
Source presentation:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:41:17 -0700
From: Doug Miles <doug.miles@bpxinternet.com>
To: phoenix-pm-list@happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: Phoenix.pm: Dan Sugalski speaking June 20th

> Dan Sugalski of Parrot fame will be giving his "Parrot Internals" talk
> on June 20th.  This is part of a fund raising tour for The Perl
> Foundation: http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=02/05/14/1757228
>
> There will be a suggested donation of $50, however, it is not required.

Here's some more info:

The talk will be at 7:00pm.  We'll have dinner beforehand.  Send in your
restaurant nominations.  It should probably be close to downtown,
because we will most likely have the talk at Bowne.

Please reply directly to Doug Miles, doug.miles@bpxinternet.com , if you
are interested.

Phoenix Perl Mongers
http://phoenix.pm.org