Konqueror 3.0.0 question

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:02:38 -0700

For you KDE people out there...

I have been enjoying my KDE 3.0 desktop very much!  However, I would like to
change one aspect of Konqueror back to the old way.

This new version of Konqueror remembers every web address I have ever clicked
on.  I like to type in my "usual" web site addresses.  The old Konqueror used
to only remember the addresses I actually typed in on the location line and
only brings the actual typed in addresses when I start typin the address
again.  Now it remembers everything and puts up the drop down list full of
selections, and the one I want is not always at the top.

Is there a setting somewhere that turns off all this extra history and gives
back my more direct address options?

Alan