Motherboard with linux question

MCR plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 03:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

   I recently received pieces to build a new computer,
however the motherboard is an all-in-one-board, and I
would like some opinions on whether this board would
work ok with linux.  I will be installing either
redhat 7.3 or
Mandrake 8.*.  It is my understanding that some of
these all-in-one-boards can be somewhat difficult to
configure. The page with the specs. for this board is:

http://www.pcware.com/english/products/PC%20chips%20MB/socket_a/M810LMR/MB_810LMRv5.htm

  Could some of you tell me if you think I would be ok
with this board, or if I  should look for a barebones
board and add the pieces.  I got a 1ghz Duron with it
if the chip would make a difference with the decision.

                        Thank You for your time,

                                   mike