OT - Computer Warehouses?

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:05:20 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Jul, 2002 schwätzte BoBB so:

> Hrmm, on that webpage it says the warehouse is only open to staff,
> students, and facultyof ASU.

Some of it is open to the public in general. I've bought a few things there
when I had no affiliation with ASU. Usually slim pickings unless you just
want to pick up ancient stuff. I wanted to buy the VAX, but it was too large
to use as end tables :).

Just west of ASU surplus and the freeway on the north side is Gold Circuit.
A lot more selection in there. Not much for bargain hunting, but I know
people who've gotten some excellent deals.

Downtown 10th St and something is Westech. Definitely bargains galore there,
but don't be sure that the hardware will work. I've been happy with my
purchases from there, though.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the