Advocacy Focus Groups?

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:41:05 -0800

I am new to the list and I haven't started using any Linux yet but I would
be willing to help with spelling and grammar for anyone who wants another
pair of eyes to look over documents or websites. I agree with the need for
this. When I am surfing websites or reading documentation and I find
spelling and grammar errors I tend to lend less credibility to the
document's author wondering if s/he really knows what they are saying. I am
not talking about posts to lists like this where it is a "quick" post, just
"official" type documents. Anyway let me know if I can help. School isn't
filling all my time right now but hopefully a job will soon take care of
that problem :)
C-ya later    Cliff Rogers