What, nobody wants work?

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:14:58 -0700

Sounds like an interesting project.  I might have tried taking a crack at it,
but I have a normal 40 hour a week job.  I have some moderate experience
rebuilding kernels and using the RH distro (4.2 - 7.3).  Don't have any
experience with USB stuff (should just be kernel modules).  My only 802.11b
experience is with a Cisco card without encryption (WEP) and a
Lucent/Orinoco/"who ever they are now" Gold card with WEP (128bit).

I think we've lost a few guru's to out of state stuff.