What, nobody wants work?

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:36:16 -0700

I thought in today's market there would be some
people interested in this job.  Did I make it
clear that there is money involved here?
I have his cell number and e-mail address,
which I didn't want to post here.

I may try it myself, if he hasn't found anyone
by tomorrow afternoon.

It's been a while since I tried to configure
and rebuild a kernel.  Can someone point me to
a "how-to" that will refresh my memory?
I have an old book that covers it, but some
things have changed since it was written.

And regarding the PCMCIA 802.11b network card,
aside from searching via Google, is there any
good resource for hunting down the driver?
Would a card of this type possibly respond to
some generic sort of drivers?

Vic