Wiki Review: MoinMoin

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:52:00 -0400 (EDT)

I've been using Swiki as my Wiki of choice. Nick
Estes recommended I try MoinMoin. I haven't had
much chance to do edits yet (I assume it works
like any Wiki), but I can attest that the
installation instructions are the best I've seen
from any Wiki. Clear, detailed, worked perfectly
on the first try. And it's written in Python,
one of my favorite languages.

If you need a collaborative knowledge gathering
tool, and don't have much patience for flakey
instructions, try MoinMoin.

http://moin.sourceforge.net/

If you're not familiar with Wikis, you can learn
more (and spiral off into a world of links for
hours on end) here:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb

Originally created by OO uber-geek Ward Cunningham.
http://c2.com/~ward/