Interesting Article - Linux users going back to $M

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 05:20:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Victor Odhner so:

> And start with "normal" clipboard management!  Sheesh!

What's "normal" clipboard management?

I don't know what behavior on non-*NIX boxen is.

I presume you mean some sort of cut-and-paste mechanism.

Mess with my highlight and middle-click to paste behavior and I'll hamstring
your compilers! :)

I like the default X behavior. I would like to be able to
<alt>-<center-mouse-button> and bring up a menu of recent buffers. I presume
that's what you're referring to as a clipboard.

<alt>-<center-mouse-button> could be another mechanism, it's the behavior
and the fairly easy to use that I want.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then