GCC Next Step - Help Please

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Robert Bushman wrote:

> I like the mention of GCC's leadership in this area.
> Everyone loves to hear that their efforts are
> appreciated. I think this paragraph can merge well
> with Jim's paragraph #2. I'll take a stab at it.

Merge attempt (the latter half of Jim's paragraph
2 will go into paragraph 3 - GCC's realized value):

Our Install Fests support MCCCD's mission to educate by teaching the
installation and use of the Linux operating system and other Free Software
on their computers.  Our volunteer members supply the knowledge of Free
Software and the Linux operating system. Your students and faculty, and
members of the surrounding community supply the desire to learn.  Glendale
Community College has taken a leadership role as one of the few area
community colleges to offer courses in Unix and Linux.  Our presentations
and free expert advice complement GCC's existing curriculum.