Fwd: Urgent critical assistance required with Linux for company

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:39:55 -0700

--------------Boundary-00=_JABEY43N57V3WQ1JNYNP

<P>Dear Sir</P>
<P>This is an urgent note from Techs on Time, (a technical repair company, that provides immediate onsite service and maintenance for corporations, for their servers, networks, and systems, based on NT). One of our customers has developed an urgent problem, with their main server which is running redhat linux. This error must be rectified this morning, We urgently require&nbsp;an&nbsp;experienced technical person to assist and get them running. &nbsp;Simply until this problem is rectified, the company is
at a standstill. Please call me on 623 907 0889 or cell 623 261 3406 as soon as your recieve this message, for if you or part of your user group cannot help, you may know of some one or a company who can. </P>
<P>I thank you in advance for expiditing my request,</P>
<P>Lissa Haprov</P>
--------------Boundary-00=_JABEY43N57V3WQ1JNYNP--