voice message

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:09:01 -0700

"Kimi A. Adams" wrote:

> grumble, grumble.  I know, I was having a bad morning.  However, this
> person did not leave their name, phone number or other attributes other
> than I "spammed" them because I sent an advertisement to the list.  Some
> people don't have these lists filtered I guess.

an advertisement?  What add?

I have to admit that I have not been reading many of the posts for
awhile now, but the few posts that I saw that could be construde as adds
were on topic, short and to the point.  You have services that some here
want, and a few lines of "does anone in the valley know of an ISP
who..."

> So, sorry for the confusion, but the person that left a nasty message
> should know what it's about.
>
> shuffle, shuffle............I'm leaving now.  It's been a long day!  : (

best to you and yours,

  EBo --