voice message

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:49:39 -0700

grumble, grumble.  I know, I was having a bad morning.  However, this
person did not leave their name, phone number or other attributes other
than I "spammed" them because I sent an advertisement to the list.  Some
people don't have these lists filtered I guess.

So, sorry for the confusion, but the person that left a nasty message
should know what it's about.

shuffle, shuffle............I'm leaving now.  It's been a long day!  : (

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave