Increasing Linux usage was: County Meeting

RJV plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Robert Bushman wrote:

> What about at the checkouts at Fry's and CompUSA?
> We could be the next AOL! (OK, bad example, but
> still a good idea)
>
> Might be worth saving our burn disc money and
> chipping in for 1000 commercial duplicates:
> http://www.cdcentric.com/
> http://www.omnidisc.net/us/prices.htm
>
> But how do we avoid people taking them and
> using them as coasters?

Judging from the userbase, by putting AOL 7.0 on them. ;)

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle@procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.