County Meeting

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:11:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, der.hans wrote:

> Am 08. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:
>
> > Maricopa is investing in .NET, and made no mention
> > of developing new systems on alternative platforms.
>
> Actually, as you mentioned later in your email they use J2EE as well. Lin
> seemed to specifically mention J2EE ( via websphere and versada ) prior to
> bringing up .NET.

The only information was that the criminal justice
systems are already running J2EE, and that .NET is
under active development. Given their vested interest
in making us think that MS is not the only platform
in use, and the lengths they went to to point out
their lack of MS bias, I believe they would have made
it very clear if there was new development occuring
on J2EE.