Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:36:21 -0700

--=====================_16453178==_.ALT

ANYONE, and I mean anyone that has a way to be at this meeting should take
the time to be there.  It is very much unheard of to have a special session
at this short of notice.  We have definitely stirred the pot.  I think the
media would jump on this if we could get the word to them.

Does anyone have any contacts at a news media source?  Like TV channels or
such?  If not, I will be picking up the phone to talk with several places
today.  With such short notice, and after a holiday weekend, it will be big
news.

The more support we have for this the stronger the point will be that we
make.  How many can we count as being in?

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363

At 7/2/02, you wrote:
>Of course they plan a "citizen's" meeting when most citizen's are at work
>and cannot attend.

take the time to be there.&nbsp; It is very much unheard of to have a
special session at this short of notice.&nbsp; We have definitely stirred
the pot.&nbsp; I think the media would jump on this if we could get the
word to them.<br><br>
Does anyone have any contacts at a news media source?&nbsp; Like TV
channels or such?&nbsp; If not, I will be picking up the phone to talk
with several places today.&nbsp; With such short notice, and after a
holiday weekend, it will be big news.<br><br>
The more support we have for this the stronger the point will be that we
make.&nbsp; How many can we count as being in?<br><br>
Kimi Adams<br>
Unity Wave<br>
602-375-5363<br><br>
At 7/2/02, you wrote:<br>
course they plan a &quot;citizen's&quot; meeting when most citizen's are
at work and cannot attend.</font>
<dl><font face="tahoma" size=2>
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> Kimi A. Adams
[<a href="mailto:kimi@unitywave.com" eudora="autourl">mailto:kimi@unitywave.com</a>]
<dd>Sent:</b> Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:51 AM
<dd>To:</b> plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
<dd>Subject:</b> Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise
Agreement<br><br>
<dd>Okay, here is an answer to my questions about a public forum and the
approval of the Enterprise Agreement.<br><br>

<dd>PLAN TO BE THERE!!!!&nbsp; If you can attend, please RSVP to
PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov with your name.<br><br>

<dd>Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
<dd>Unity Wave, L.L.C.
<dd>Delivered-To: kimi@unitywave.com
<dd>From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX &lt;PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov&gt;
<dd>To: &quot;'kimi@unitywave.com'&quot; &lt;kimi@unitywave.com&gt;
<dd>Subject: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise
Agreement
<dd>Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:21 -0700
<dd>You recently inquired about the County's use of Microsoft products
and the manner in which we license their software.&nbsp; We appreciate
your interest in the County's technology plans.&nbsp; To provide a forum
in which to discuss our technology direction and address any questions
you may have, we will have Information Technology staff members available
to meet with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July 8th.&nbsp; The meeting
location will be the County Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson
in Suite 420.&nbsp; Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that
adequate facilities are available for the
meeting.</font><font face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>
<dd>Thank you for your inquiry,</font>