Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:57:56 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C221F1.FE796A00

Of course they plan a "citizen's" meeting when most citizen's are at work and cannot attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimi A. Adams [mailto:kimi@unitywave.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:51 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Okay, here is an answer to my questions about a public forum and the approval of the Enterprise Agreement.

PLAN TO BE THERE!!!!  If you can attend, please RSVP to PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov with your name.

Thanks.

Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
602-375-5363

From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX <PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov>
To: "'kimi@unitywave.com'" <kimi@unitywave.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:21 -0700

You recently inquired about the County's use of Microsoft products and the manner in which we license their software.  We appreciate your interest in the County's technology plans.  To provide a forum in which to discuss our technology direction and address any questions you may have, we will have Information Technology staff members available to meet with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July 8th.  The meeting location will be the County Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite 420.  Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate facilities are available for the meeting.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Paul Allsing
Deputy CIO
Maricopa County
301 W Jefferson, Suite 420
Phoenix, AZ 85003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C221F1.FE796A00

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4916.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=648275617-02072002><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff>Of course
they plan a "citizen's" meeting when most citizen's are at work and cannot
attend.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Kimi A. Adams
  [mailto:kimi@unitywave.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:51
  AM<BR><B>To:</B> plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us<BR><B>Subject:</B> Fwd:
  Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise
  Agreement<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>Okay, here is an answer to my questions about a
  public forum and the approval of the Enterprise Agreement.<BR><BR>PLAN TO BE
  THERE!!!!&nbsp; If you can attend, please RSVP to PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov
  with your name.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>Kimi A. Adams, V.P.<BR>Unity Wave,
  L.L.C.<BR>602-375-5363<BR><BR><BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=cite cite type="cite">Delivered-To:
    kimi@unitywave.com<BR>From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX
    &lt;PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov&gt;<BR>To: "'kimi@unitywave.com'"
    &lt;kimi@unitywave.com&gt;<BR>Subject: Forum to discuss and answer questions
    on Enterprise Agreement<BR>Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:21 -0700
    <BR>X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2655.55)<BR><BR><FONT
    face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>You recently inquired about the County's
    use of Microsoft products and the manner in which we license their
    software.&nbsp; We appreciate your interest in the County's technology
    plans.&nbsp; To provide a forum in which to discuss our technology direction
    and address any questions you may have, we will have Information Technology
    staff members available to meet with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July
    8th.&nbsp; The meeting location will be the County Administration Building
    at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite 420.&nbsp; Please RSVP your attendance so we
    can ensure that adequate facilities are available for the
    meeting.<BR></FONT><BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>Thank you
    for your inquiry,</FONT> <BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>Paul
    Allsing</FONT> <BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>Deputy
    CIO</FONT> <BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>Maricopa
    County</FONT> <BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>301 W Jefferson,
    Suite 420</FONT> <BR><FONT face="Courier New, Courier" size=2>Phoenix, AZ
    85003</FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C221F1.FE796A00--