Converting mp3 to wav

William Lindley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:37:31 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Lynn David Newton wrote:
> ... a script to be run as a cron job to ferret out the culprits,
> change their names, and notify their owners, to be run every night
> before the maintenance stuff.

Lynn,

Reminds me of the sysadmin who used to send broadcast emails to remind
folks to remove unused files from the system.  One year as an April Fools
joke he replaced the usual message with one that said,

  To save space on the system, the following old files
  have been removed:

and then listed every file that user had modified in the past week.

When no-one screamed, he quit sending the broadcast reminders.

\\/
http://www.wlindley.com