Q: location of Was: VMWare

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:26:17 -0700

Victor Odhner wrote:

> "John (EBo) David" wrote:
> > As a note, I am trying to reinstall the latest version of
> > 2.0.4, and before someone suggest upgrading to 3.0 all
> > I'll say at this time is that I am unwilling to throw more
> > good money after bad.
>
> Have you investigated how much "good money" would it cost you
> to upgrade 2.0.4 to 3.0?  Just curious.

yes...

from their site:

Upgrade Pricing:

"Any current customer of a VMware Workstation 2.x product may purchase
upgrades for $99.00 electronic distribution and $129.00 packaged
distribution. Please have the serial number from your 2.x registered
license file ready and click the link below to purchase VMware
Workstation 3.0 upgrade today!"

  EBo --