DHCPCD Problems with Cox's new network

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:48:12 -0700

Forgot to mention, I have one of the Toshiba modems from Circuit
City. I used to have a LanCity but one of the Cox techs told me
those old modems are kindof picky about signal strength, and the
newer modems are much more tolerant.  My problems with staying
connected went away after I got the new modem.