RPM Rant (was: Re: Evolution on RedHat 7.2)

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
25 Jan 2002 10:31:50 -0700

I've been running unstable on my desktop at _work_ for over a year now.
I just check the mail lists before I do a dist-upgrade to make sure
nothing breaks.  And I do a dist-upgrade every week-day.

I've been running Evoltion since it was in early BETA.

You don't have to run unstable to run evolution (or anything for that
matter) but you do have to be able to re-build the debs for testing or
stable if that is your perogative.  Others have done this, and I'm sure
you can find plenty of unofficial packages to satisfy your craving to
live on the edge.