Evolution on RedHat 7.2

Armand plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:18:08 -0700

Blake Barnett wrote:

> No, it's that fear of change that I spoke about it a previous post.
> Someone said what it took to get it installed on RedHat... [snip]

For most rpm based distros there is ususally an ftp site devoted
entirely
to the latest contributions made by developers.

If I were installing Evolution on RH I would install all of these
packages:

ftp://people.redhat.com/hp/gnomehide/7.2/RPMS/

because it was made to work with Gnome 2.

This can be downloaded with wget -r and installed (probably should do
this in runlevel 3) with rpm -Uvh --nodeps *

Armand