Cox.net - directed to Mr. Pyne primarily

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:15:16 -0700

I *am* using DHCP and my connection went South today.  I did a
/etc/rc.d/init.d/netword restart and it came back up just fine.  I even
have the same IP address.  Technomage may have come across friendly
Cox.net people, but their real techs must have crossed the wrong wires
at some point.