Cox.net - directed to Mr. Pyne primarily

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:17:17 -0700

actually,
I was probably the first to make the switch (did so 2 weeks ago). the e-mail
had some issues with changeover, but the friendly cox.net people had a
solution that worked (had to reset the passwords). once done, things have
worked nearkly flawlessly ever since.

Technomage