Cox.net - directed to Mr. Pyne primarily

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:27:36 -0700

No probs there.  I'm always online.  Even hooked up a UPS system to help
with that one.  I suppose I should get one of those dhs.org clients to
keep my URL up to date for me though.
4 hours... If they want their DHCP servers hammered that often, that's
their problem.