Cox.net - directed to Mr. Pyne primarily

Tyler Hall plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:02:42 -0700 (MST)

You don't need any special username, or workstation or anything for the
new service,  just setup your DHCP, and you'll get a IP from your modem.
It will expire every 4 hours if your not online, so watch out!