PLUG web page

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:45:49 -0700

well,
if someone knows how to setup a port redirect (from 80 to 8000) I'll be glad
to host it as a temporary backup. I don't have a huge amount of bandwidth
being used here, so it shouldn't be a problem (and cgi works).

if the webmaster is still available, have him e-mail me and we can work out
something.

Technomage.