PLUG web page

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:49:10 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Jan, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> If I understand the topology correctly, Inficad hosts the PLUG website and
> Sequoia hosts the mail lists.  That is why MYBUTT works to get stuff posted
> to the mailing lists.

Actually netasm hosts the website ( as well as dns ). They're hosted by
Rhino, which I believe is still an Opnix customer, so it's all Jiva's fault!
;-)

I still haven't heard back from Eric. I'm pretty sure the web server was
done via a virtual host, so no dns, no way to get it back up there.

Vic, you've got a local copy of the web site, right? Let's get that up
somewhere and at least have it available.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans