Standalone Firewall?

David P. Schwartz plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 01:58:42 -0700

I just picked up a little unit from SOHOware called the NBG800.  Here's a link to their website:

http://www.sohoware.com/expl/firewall.htm

It does an awful lot of what you're looking for.  I had a DLink 701 a while back, and this one is a HUGE step forward.  It also has a
4-port auto-sensing 10/100 switch built-in.

The best part is that it was only $85 at Fry's!

-David