Trade Anyone?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:14:45 -0700

Hello Plugsters,

Here's what I'm up against.  I need a laptop.  I have no intention
of paying retail value for a shiny new one.  I could, I suppose,
buy a refurbished laptop through a portal such as pricewatch.com or
somewhere similar for nearly half of retail price.  Before I go
shopping online I thought someone on this list might have a laptop
they'd be willing to trade for a PC.

I have a PC with an AMD K-6 2 333mhz, with 128 megs RAM, 12 gig HD,
NIC card, video card etc......I am looking to trade this machine
for something a little more portable.  Anyone interested in a trade?

If so, call or email me.  Thanks.

Marty Fenn
Desert Crown Realty
602-435-2919