geek in need of money.. for sale..

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:24:24 -0700

While we are on the subject of selling geek things, I have a Optiquest V95
19" monitor I need to move.  It works great, just took up too much desk
space for me.  It sold for over $1000 when I got it, I'm only asking $100.

Tom Achtenberg

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy" <mndfreeze@zeroday.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 12:43 PM
Subject: geek in need of money.. for sale..

Ok, Im in dire need of some cash so I have 2 things I need to get rid of
so I figurered I would try here on a geeklist. :)

First item.

Dual xeon 450 PC
  2 megs of cache on each chip
  1GB of Registered ECC SDRAM
  3COM 10/100 NIC
  Asus Geforce 6800 DDR
  Sb Live
  20 GB HD
  10 GB HD

Im asking 600 for it without monitor, or 750 with a 17" NEC monitor.

This machine is a workhorse.  any flavor of NIX screams on this machine
with its dual processors and 2 megs of cache on each chip.

Second item.

23" full height air conditioned rack cabinet.

This item is HUGE.  ITs a full height rackmount cabinet complete with air
conditioner built on the sides, 2 shelves, built in light, and a high
quality power strip.

Im asking 1500 for this but am willing to negotiate.

Troy Moniz