FOTR & HP

Julian M Catchen plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:23:38 -0700

There are 6 total "books" and three physical novels, whereby each of The
Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King have two
books.  However, the first movie only covers the material in the first
book.   It stops when the fellowship is broken into two groups, with Frodo
an Sam heading to Mordor and the others heading to fight Sauraman -- the
same as where the first novel (second book) stops.