Sequoia January Meeting

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:29:02 -0700

If you are gracious enough to do a presentation at both meetings, you get to
choose the topic, Bob ;)

Let me tentatively pencil you in for Feb 14th at Sequoia on the east side and
Feb 18th at Glendale Community College.

I just released a post asking about the time of the Glendale meeting.  All
PLUG meetings start at 7:00 p.m..

And thanks in advance, Bob.