Sequoia January Meeting

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:54:53 -0700

"Jim" <farli@unitywave.com> wrote:

> Lets hear it from you guys (and gals).  Want to have Bob do a presentation
on
> system recovery?

Is system recovery of more interest, or the uses for the bootable CDs? I'm
game for either one. The CDs themselves (LNX-BBC & LinuxCare Bootable CD
Toolkit) are fascinating for their capabilities for recovery, network
analysis, and just the ability to boot a full OS up in RAM and have it do X
and other interesting things.

> [...] Would it be too much to have you do one at each meeting in maybe
> February, Bob?  Would you prefer one meeting in Feb and one in Mar?  We
can
> be very accommodating to vict....errr volunteers.

I can definitely do both. I'll try to keep the meeting dates clear, but
there's a SLIGHT chance I'm going to get sucked out of town a few times
throughout the month. Let's shoot for February for now, unless there's a
conflict.

- Bob