reiserfs/xfs/ext3

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:01:46 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Feb, 2002 schwätzte Todd Hought so:

> I am in the process of building myself a new firewall, gonna do it right
> this time, yadda, yadda.
> I know it will be debian (insert distro war here) and that I would like
> some sort of journaling fs on there as well, as APS likes to do weird
> things out this way.
> I can't seem to find the debian ext3 boot disks, reiserfs still
> (supposedly) has bugs in it, and I'll admit, I know zero about XFS.
> Any noble insights on any of these matters?

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#bootable

Notice the binary-3 CD. Never seen that one before. Guess I'll be trying out
jigdo and making one of those tomorrow :).

BTW, I maintain a debian mirror at work, so I can make CDs for people if
they need.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  kill telnet, long live ssh - der.hans