reiserfs/xfs/ext3

Bryce plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:07:46 -0700

All I can say is I really like having the Reiser FS on my computer.  When I
occasionally tests the boundaries of my network with a fake DOS attack, it's
great not to have to wait through the fsck during a hard restart and still
not loose a bit of data.

Good luck,
Bryce C.
Network Administrator / Scripting Consultant
CoBryce Communications
Bryce@BryceCo.Net
http://www.BryceCo.Net

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Todd
Hought
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 8:41 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: reiserfs/xfs/ext3

I am in the process of building myself a new firewall, gonna do it right
this time, yadda, yadda.
I know it will be debian (insert distro war here) and that I would like
some sort of journaling fs on there as well, as APS likes to do weird
things out this way.
I can't seem to find the debian ext3 boot disks, reiserfs still
(supposedly) has bugs in it, and I'll admit, I know zero about XFS.
Any noble insights on any of these matters?
-T